When an event is a Multi-Event Application, you will generally not see the event specific launch graphic; however, we must include an event specific graphic for app store purposes to prevent the app from being rejected. This launch graphic also acts as an identifier from past shows and appears when a user launches the app for the first time. Additionally, if there is no event specific launch graphic the app download URL screen will be blank, which could confuse those trying to download your mobile app.
Articles in this section
- iPad Specific Opening Launch Screen Graphic Specifications
- iPhone Launch Graphic Specifications
- What are the differences between banner ads and sponsor graphics?
- What are the graphic specifications for my contracted app lock code screen?
- What are the requirements for designing and loading my mobile application graphics?
- What are the requirements for Multi-Event Application graphics?
- What are the requirements for Sponsor Launch Graphics?
- What is the purpose of the Android Store Graphic?
- What is the purpose of the Apple Watch graphic?
- Why do we need to provide event specific graphics when we don’t see them often?