If your application is part of a Multi-Event Application, which is the case for most of our clients, you will not need to submit an additional graphic here unless you would like to update your previously submitted store graphics. If this is a stand-alone app, the Android Store Graphic is required in order to be displayed in the Google Play Store for the event's app. Note that anything that requires app store updates will require coordinating with your Core-apps liaison.
Articles in this section
- iPad Specific Opening Launch Screen Graphic Specifications
- iPhone Launch Graphic Specifications
- What are the differences between banner ads and sponsor graphics?
- What are the graphic specifications for my contracted app lock code screen?
- What are the requirements for designing and loading my mobile application graphics?
- What are the requirements for Multi-Event Application graphics?
- What are the requirements for Sponsor Launch Graphics?
- What is the purpose of the Android Store Graphic?
- What is the purpose of the Apple Watch graphic?
- Why do we need to provide event specific graphics when we don’t see them often?