There are a few items that you need to complete before you begin working with your Implementation Specialist, which is typically scheduled 10-12 weeks prior to your event start date. Having these tasks completed by that time is vital to a successful project timeline for your mobile even app launch.
Before meeting with your Implementation Specialist, complete the following tasks:
- Create your Apple/Google Developer Accounts
- Design and load your mobile app graphics, including optional Sponsor Launch Graphics if applicable
- Design your MSA Graphics to have ready for your Implementation Specialist
- Prepare your map image(s)
- Provide social media account links
- Have data ready via Excel or API Provider
- Consider your mobile app theme, icons, and customization options
- Prepare your App Store Description (brief description)
- Ensure all required items are complete for Apple Submission
Click each link above to access instructions for the given topic.